With Mother’s Day in just a few days, I wanted to share with you a free printable tag along with this great idea to give to your mom friends or family. Let’s be honest, something that I hate doing is the dishes…. especially on a day that you just want to relax and take it easy. So why not give a mom a few less dishes that she has to do. These would make for great little gifts for a teacher, coworker, or friend.
- Paper Plates (I got mine at Target in the $1 spot)
- Plastic Utinsels
- Celophane or Translusent Tissue Paper
- Cute Ribbon or Twine (Target $1 spot)
- Printable (Click here to download the Mother’s Day Tag Printable)
Easy as 1. 2. 3.
- Cut out the tag
- Stack the plates and put your utensils in the cups
- Wrap bundle in tissue paper and tie with twine adding the tag
and voila your done!
*For personal use only, not for resale. All rights belong to Charming Celebrations.